Eric Miracle – Head Coach
Head Coach Eric Miracle teaches Data Entry Touch Systems to grades 9-12 at Richardson High School, and has also taught Health and Team Sports at RHS. He is an Ohio native, and a graduate cum laude of The Ohio State University. In 5 seasons as head coach, Miracle has lead his RHS teams to the following highlights:
- 126 Career Victories in 6 seasons
- 126-77 Overall Record, 45-20 District Record
- District 9-6A Co-Runners Up (’16)
- Bi-District Champions (’16)
- District 9-6A Coach of the Year (’16)
- 40 total All-District honorees
- 37 Academic All-District Selections
- 5 All-District Superlative honorees:
- Natalie Perdue, District 9-6A Attacker of the Year (’16)
- Raven Presley, District 9-6A Blocker of the Year (’16)
- Farrin Bell, District 9-5A Offensive P.O.Y. (’11)
- Amanda Brown, District 9-5A M.V.P. (’12)
- Kara Marschewski, District 9-5A Defensive P.O.Y. (’13)
- TAVC All-State
- Natalie Perdue (’16)
- 4 TGCA Academic All-State Selections:
- Audrey Pruski (’12)
- Julianna Washington (’13)
- Grayson Sentell (’15)
- Riley Wertzberger (’16)
- 2 THSCA Academic All-State Selections:
- Raven Presley (’16)
- Riley Wertzberger (’16)
- AVCA Academic Team Award – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Coach Miracle was the JV Head Coach / Varsity Assistant from 2009-11.
Prior to RHS, Coach Miracle assisted head coach Pam Briggs in leading the Capital University Crusaders volleyball team to a 56-15 record in 2 seasons, including the programs first NCAA tournament appearance and Ohio Athletic Conference Tournament Championship. At Capital University, Miracle coached 2 AVCA All-Americans, the OAC Player-of-the-year (’05), OAC Freshman-of-the-Year (’04), 7 All-OAC selections, 2 Academic All-Americans, and 4 OAC All-Academic honorees.
While at The University of Dallas, Miracle led yet another group of Crusaders to a 51-54 record in 3 seasons. 2006 was highlighted by the exact roster that was 12-20 the previous season achieving a 21-14 overall record. Miracle’s teams broke program records for win percentage (.600 in 2006) and match win streak (11 in 2006). Coach Miracle’s defenders were named to the AVCA “30-Dig Club” 25 times while 3 athletes were ranked among the NCAA’s top 10 statistical leaders, including UDVB Athletics Hall of Fame inductee Kelli Fuentes Baker.
- 1999-01: Thomas Worthington High School
- 2001-04: Cap City Volleyball Club
- 2004-06: Capital University
- 2006-08: University of Dallas
- 2008-10: Conquerors Volleyball Club
- 2009-Present: Richardson High School
- 2012-Present: Slam Volleyball Club, Training Director
- 2013: USA Volleyball Girls Junior Nationals All-Tournament Team Committee
- 2016: USA Volleyball Girls High Performance Tryouts Coach
Krissy Baker – Varsity Assistant / JV Head Coach
Coach Krissy Baker graduated from UT Dallas with her B.S. in mathematics. At UTD, she was a member of the honors program, a Student Ambassador, a First Year Leader, and was an outside, middle and libero on the Comet Volleyball team. She was the first four-year player in the program and helped the team win their first ever conference championship. Coach Baker’s honors include being named captain for two years, All-Division twice, offensive and defensive division player of the week and she was named to the Distinguished Scholar Athlete Team twice. She also was awarded the Fred Jacoby Sportsmanship Award for all female athletes in all sports throughout the conference.
This is Coach Baker’s 6th year as varsity assistant/junior varsity head coach for the Richardson Lady Eagles and prior to her current position she coached the Freshman A team. She has also coached club volleyball for Excel and Dallas Juniors/Sportsplex. Coach Baker has her M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction in Math and teaches pre-AP pre-calculus at Richardson High School.
Michelle Fiala – Freshmen A Coach
Michelle Fiala enters her 2nd season at RHS staff after one season at First Baptist Academy as the head volleyball coach. Fiala started her college volleyball career at Brookhaven College and was a two-time conference champion, NJCAA National Champion and National Runner-Up. Michelle finished her collegiate career at the University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff, a Division 1 member of the S.W.A.C. Michelle was an all-tournament selection and received the UA-PB Chancellors Award. Before Brookhaven, Michelle played for Coach Miracle at Conquerors Volleyball Club. Fiala currently coaches for Slam Volleyball Club. Michelle is also the Varsity Girls Track Assistant Coach. She will be teaching Health to grades 9-12.
Freshmen B Coach – Lindsey Beahm
Bio coming soon….